January 2014. Me and My Brother battling to stay on the longest. Yellow = Me Purple =Brother
after coming off twice my brother decides his side/biscuit is at fault so we swap, end result he comes off a third time,
great contest bro!
- I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
- I always take life with a pinch of salt, a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
- The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
- If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.
- War does not determine who is right – only who is left.
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.
- Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish
- I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine
- Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.